Friday, January 30, 2009

Abortion Stats

It is when I started to develop a very short video about the number of abortions did I realize how many abortions happen each day, each year. I couldn't believe it. I still can't. It is horrific! It is sad.

I did an Internet search and was led to the government's Center for Disease Control (CDC). On the CDC website, there is a table that contains each year from 1970 to 2004. Based on the numbers in that table, for the past 24 years since 1973 when Roe v. Wade was decided, there are 100,000 unborn babies, human lives that are killed each month! Yes...I wrote each month, not each year! These statitistics are only for the U.S.

I have to do something to stop the killing of innocent life. How can I not? How can we not? I can't go back to the same old same old. Some action needs to take place. I cannot sit idly by while this holocaust takes place.

No comments:

Post a Comment